Bids and Awards Committee
2nd INVITATION TO BID (ITB)
- The Philippine Science High School Western Visayas Campus (PSHSWVC) through the General Appropriations Act (GAA) for CY 2018, intends to apply the sum of TWENTY EIGHT MILLION FIVE HUNDRED TWELVE THOUSAND PESOS ONLY(Php28,512,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract SITE DEVELOPMENT, MAIN CAMPUS, PHASE 4. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the bid opening.
Description of the Project and Location:
Description of the Project and Location:
The project is for the civil works construction of the SITE DEVELOPMENT, MAIN CAMPUS, PHASE 4 pursuant to the technical specifications indicated in the Section VI of the Bidding documents and the PSHS System Building Standards and Specifications.
The project is located at Barangay Bito-on, Jaro, Iloilo City.
- The PSHSWVC now invites bids for the Site Development, Main Campus, Phase 4. Completion of Work is required within Three Hundred (300) calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within Ten (10) Years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project to be bid, and whose value, adjusted to current prices using the PSA consumer price indices, must be at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC to be bid: Provided, however, that contractors under Small B categories C and D without similar experience on the contract to be bid may be allowed to bid if the cost of such contract is not more than the Allowable Range of Contract Cost (ARCC) of their registration based on the guidelines as prescribed by the PCAB. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino Citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, partnerships, or organization with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Philippine Science High School Western Visayas Campus Campus and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be acquired by interested bidders on October 22 – November 15, 2018 from the address below:
PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL WESTERN VISAYAS CAMPUS
and upon payment of the applicable fee for the bidding documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND PESOS (PhP 25,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The Philippine Science High School Western Visayas Campus will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on October 30, 2018, 3:00 P.M. Western Visayas Campus, Bgy. Bito-on, Jaro, Iloilo City, which shall be open to all prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before November 15, 2018 at 3:00 P.M. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on November 15, 2018 at 3:00 P.M. at the Philippine Science High School Western Visayas Campus, Bgy. Bito-on, Jaro, Iloilo City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Philippine Science High School Western Visayas Campus reserves the right to reject or accept any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Ma. Emidith Vivian C. Joseph
Head, BAC Secretariat
Philippine Science High School Western Visayas Campus
Bgy. Bito-on, Jaro, Iloilo City 5000
Tel. No. (033)-329-2011
Fax No. (033) 329-5644
Website Address: wvc.pshs.edu.ph WILLIAM A. LARIDE
Invitation to Bid No. 2018-12
Click here to see attachments.