Description of the Project:
The auditorium shall be a two-storey building with mezzanine and balcony to accommodate 800 audiences and its facilities with a total minimum area of 1,700 sq.m. The auditorium must be finished and functional for the following purposes: Lectures, presentations and programs.
- The PSHSWV now invites bids for the Construction of Auditorium (Design and Build Scheme) for CY 2018. Completion of Work is required within Three Hundred Thirty (330) calendar days to conform with the following schedule: Conceptual Design Phase - 30 calendar days, Construction Phase - 270 calendar days, Post-Construction Phase - 30 calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within Ten (10) Years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino Citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, partnerships, or organization with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Philippine Science High School Western Visayas Campus and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be acquired by interested bidders on May 22 to June 11, 2018 from the address below:
PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL WESTERN VISAYAS
LAWAAN H. LOPEZ CAMPUS
- Bito-on, Jaro, Iloilo City
and upon payment of the applicable fee for the bidding documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND PESOS (PhP 25,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The Philippine Science Higfh School Western Visayas will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on May 30, 2018, at 9:30 AM. at the Conference Room, Administration Building, Philippine Science High School Western Visayas, Lawa-an H. Lopez Campus, Bgy. Bito-on, Jaro, Iloilo City, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before June 11, 2018 at 9:30 AM. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on June 11, 2018 at 9:30 AM at the Philippine Science High School Western Visayas, Lawa-an H. Lopez Campus, Bgy. Bito-on, Jaro, Iloilo City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- Should there happens a fortuitous event, the Pre-Bid Conference and Submission/Opening of Bids shall be automatically conducted on the next available working day, after the dates as above-indicated respectively for each of the aforestated activities, at the same time and place, without need of further advertisement/posting.
- The Philippine Science High School Western Visayas reserves the right to reject or accept any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Ma. Emidith Vivian C. Joseph
Head, BAC Secretariat
Philippine Science High School Western Visayas
Lawa-an H. Lopez Campus
Bgy. Bito-on, Jaro, Iloilo City 5000
Tel. No. (033)-329-2011
Fax No. (033) 329-5644
Website Address: wvc.pshs.edu.ph
VIRNA JANE M. NAVARRO
3rd Invitation to Bid No. 2018-5
For additional attachments click here. Thank you.